WiFi-DIO for Blynk
WiFi-DIO for Blynk IoT Server
- WiFi-DIO (Digital Input/Output) provides 1 digital Input port and 1 Digital output with Relay and uses 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n to access the WiFi Router. Simple wiring is needed for smart home security applications compared with Wired DI or DO.
- WiFi-DIO is designed to interface with Indoor Siren, Gas shutoff valve, Power plug, etc. onnected to the Blynk IoT server. Monitored DI status can be sent to Blynk Server for processing. Through Blynk, DO relay can be controlled by the Smart phone remotely.
- WiFi-DIO uses Blynk protocol to relay the activation command from Smart Phone to DO relay. The DI status is monitored by using the Smart Phone.
- WiFi-DIO is WiFi Station device to connect to WiFi Router. When the WiFi Router SSID can not be detected, WiFi-DO will auto-configure itself to a WiFi AP for initial configuration of a new WiFi SSID/password, etc., to be able to connect to the new WiFi Router.
- A simple Web UI is provided.
- WiFi-DO interfaces with Security Modules to make Wiring work much EASIER. WiFi is more Friendly than RF, ZigBee or Z-Wave techniques.
- The Blynk App is shown below
Product Information (pdf file)
|Interface||1 DI and 1 DO ports|
|Internal Relay||Max. Voltage 250VAC/30VDC, Max. Current 10A|
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 25dBm|
|Power Supply||DC 12V|
|Message Transmit Protocol||Blynk Protocol|