WiFi-Gas Shutoff for Blynk
WiFi-Gas Shutoff for Blynk IoT Server
- WiFi-DIO (Digital Input/Output) provides 1 digital Input port and 1 Digital output with Relay and uses 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n to access the WiFi Router.
- DI is connected to Gas Detector and DO Relay is used to power the Gas Valve Shutoff control. When Gas leak is detected, the WiFi-DIO will activate the Relay to power the Gas Valve Shutoff Control to shut off the gas.
- WiFi-DIO is Connected to the Blynk IoT server. DI status is sent to Blynk Server. Through Blynk, DO relay can also be controlled by the Smart phone remotely.
- WiFi-DIO is WiFi Station device to connect to WiFi Router. When the WiFi Router SSID can not be detected, WiFi-DO will auto-configure itself to a WiFi AP for initial configuration of a new WiFi SSID/password, etc., to be able to connect to the new WiFi Router.
- A simple Web UI is provided for this application.
- WiFi-DIO is used together with the Gas Detector and Gas Valve shutoff Controller as shown in the following Diagram.
- The Blynk App is shown below.
Product Information (pdf file)
|Interface||1 DI and 1 DO ports|
|Internal Relay||Max. Voltage 250VAC/30VDC, Max. Current 10A|
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 25dBm|
|Power Supply||DC 12V|
|Message Transmit Protocol||Blynk Protocol|