Smart Home Gateway
- SmartHG-711 provides Smart Home Security and built-in IP PBX functions.
- SmartHG-711 can work with WiFi-DI (Digital Input) and WiFi-DIO (Digital Input/Output) devices to integrate emergency button, Smoke/CO detectors, Door/Window Magnet Contact, PIR, Indoor Siren, Gas shutoff valve, Power plug, etc. for home security.
- When alarm/alert condition occur, the messages will be pushed to smart phones. If emergency, will also call the stored telephone number or Police station.
- SmartHG-711 provides built-in IP PBX to support Voice and Video communications for Home and SOHO users. Smart phones with SIP APP can be configured to have an extension number for voice or video calls from anywhere in the world. Phone calls are free through the Internet.
- SmartHG-711 uses MQTT (Message Queue for Telemetry Transport) protocol with WiFi-DI, WiFi-DIO and other WiFi monitor/control devices.
- Support user friendly Web pages for Local and Remote access to SmartHG-711.
|CPU / RAM
|ARM Cortex Quad Core @ 1.2GHz / 512MB
1 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
|LED||Power, Sys, On Hook, Voice,|
|Power Supply||DC 12V / 2A|
|Operation Environment||0 to 40 degree Centigrade, up to 85% Relative Humidity|
|Smart Home Software||OpenHAB|
|Message Transmit Protocol||MQTT protocol|