WiFi-DI for Smart Home Gateway
- WiFi-DI (Digital Input) provides 2 Digital Input ports and uses 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n to access the WiFi Router. Simple wiring is needed compared with Wired DI or DO.
- WiFi-DI is designed to interface with emergency button, Smoke/CO detectors, Door/Window Magnet Contact, PIR, Emergency button, Glass Broken Detector etc. for monitoring the status. Monitored status can be sent to the Smart Home Gateway for Processing.
- WiFi-DI uses MQTT (Message Queue Telemetry Transport) protocol to send the monitored status to the Smart Home Gateway.
- WiFi-DI is WiFi Station device to connect to the WiFi Router. When the WiFi Router SSID can not be detected, WiFi-DI will auto-configure itself to a WiFi AP for initial configuration of a new WiFi SSID/password, etc., to be able to connect to the new WiFi Router.
- A simple Web UI is provided.
* Sensor Modules used for DI are: Door/Window Magnets, CO/Gas Detector, Smoke Detector, Infrared Sensor, Glass Break Sensor, PIR, Emergency Button, etc.
|Interface||2 DI port|
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 25dBm|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|Dimension||72x30x22 mm (LxWxH)|
|Network Protocol||HTTP – Web page|
|Message Transmit Protocol||MQTT Protocol (ISO/IEC PRF 20922)|