WiFi-DIO for Smart Home Gateway
- WiFi-DIO (Digital Input/Output) provides 1 Digital Input port and 1 Digital output with Relay. It uses 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n to access the WiFi Router. Simple wiring is needed compared with Wired DI or DO.
- WiFi-DIO is designed to interface with Indoor Siren, Gas shutoff valve, Power plug, etc. for Smart Home Gateway to activate the function of the security modules. Activation Command is sent from the Smart Home Gateway to the security modules.
- WiFi-DIO uses MQTT (Message Queue Telemetry Transport) protocol to receive the command from the Smart Home Gateway.
- WiFi-DIO is WiFi Station device to connect to the WiFi Router. When the WiFi Router SSID can not be detected, WiFi-DI will auto-configure itself to a WiFi AP for initial configuration of a new WiFi SSID/password, etc., to be able to connect to the new WiFi Router.
- A simple Web UI is provided.
WiFi interfaces with the Smart Home Gateway which makes the Wiring work much EASIER. WiFi is also common in these days compared with RF, ZigBee or Z-Wave techniques.
|Interface||1 DI and 1 DO port (for SmartHG)|
|Internal Relay||Max. Voltage 250VAC/30VDC, Max. Current 10A|
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 25dBm|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/1A|
|Network Protocol||HTTP – Web page|
|Message Transmit Protocol||MQTT standard (ISO/IEC PRF 20922)|